Position Title: Part-time Flexible Social Media Manager
Reports to: Company President
Location: Royal Oak, MI
Availability: Looking for someone to start immediately.
Compensation: This is a permanent part time position and pays $12-$15/hour depending on your experience. 1099 at the end of the year
Hours: 10-20 hours / week, max of 30 hours/week down the road.
Flexible hours but quick response to client needs required.
There will be some in person meetings with clients.
This position is ideal for the business professional who wants a position without the fifty (50) hour work week of most careers. I am looking for someone who will stay with this position long-term. This person MUST be very flexible; the hours vary from week to week (10-20). This person must also have their own MAC laptop computer and iPhone or iPad. Looking for someone to start immediately.
REQUIREMENTS: You must have a love for social media, personal and professional. You must live in Southeast Michigan.
• Knowledgeable with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, You Tube, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, WordPress, & Aweber (Email Marketing)
• Social Media Strategy Knowledge
• Outgoing and Enthusiastic
• Attention to detail
• People Person (Likes to network)
• Researching and brainstorming updates to post to business social media outlets
• Posting updates daily to Facebook business page accounts (articles,pictures,video,events,photos etc.)
• Comment, engage, and build Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ company page communities.
• Come up with new ideas that will help with branding, sales, and foot traffic to businesses
• Use Sprout Social on a daily basis to monitor and manage all client social accounts
• Prepare detailed analytic reviews for clients at the end of every month.
• Phone calls & in person / Skype meetings with clients.
The Ideal Person:
• An outgoing person that loves social media and working closely with clients
• A tenacious ‘get things done’ person who attacks a project and drives it through completion
• Pleasant, friendly personality, good customer service skills and enjoyed business networking
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Smart, fast learner, creative and proactive, (i.e., a thinker, not just a doer)
• Good writing skills (professional tone, good grammar/spelling, ability to grasp concepts and construct documents, editing for formatting and consistency),
• Organized and attentive to details
• Must be sharp, professional, independent and self-motivated
**If you do not fit the ideal personality listed above, PLEASE do not reply to this opening
Reply with your resume and related work examples.
Email resume and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org